Thursday, September 16, 2010

ArtFire: Who knew?


I'm going to stop in midstream here to tell you about the best-known secret of online artists and handmade craftspersons. 

As a relatively long time seller on ArtFire, I've only recently begun to take them up on their fabulous offerings, and now that they're leaving their beta stage, well, here's what I found out. I'll explain  in a moment, but first go read this, http://www.artfire.com/groupdeal come back, and we'll hit the highlights.

Hmmm...Let's see, what else can I tell you? Oh, yeah, this is the BEST DEAL EVER since I've been an ArtFire member. Here's why:
  • It's cheap! Where else can you get unlimited listings to sell your artwork or handmade items for less than $6.00 a month with :
  • No listing fees
  • No final value fees
  • The option to create collections of your work to post on blogs, in Facebook and in other social media
  • A wonderful, friendly community of fellow artisans and "I'm on your side" admin staff
  • A blog page
  • A customizable studio 
Don't take my word for it. Go read up on it, make your comparisons, check out their admin posts. And...PS: This will be the best win-win since online selling began.

No comments:

Post a Comment